Welcome to our FAQs page
Camp Sabros Mountain Resort is located in the highlands of Sitio Barras, Kapatagan, Digos City, Davao del Sur. A part of the country’s highest peak – Mt. Apo, Camp Sabros boasts of zip line facilities with highest elevation and is among the very first outdoor adventure parks to offer zip-line adventure rides in the country.
It is about 2 hours away from the City of Davao. It is best to arrive at the Camp as early as 8:00 in the morning to enjoy the captivating view of Mount Apo, the highest peak in the Philippines.
Camp Sabros is an adventure camp and a mountain resort. It is open daily, even during holidays. Ride operations start at 8:00 am till sundown.
For Day Tour visitors and guests, we are open from 8:00am up to 5:00pm every day, even on holidays.
For details on how to commute to and from CampSabros or how to get there via private vehicle, please refer to this link: http://www.campsabros.com/contact.php?showdrawer
There are 2 ways to go the Camp Sabros from Digos City proper if you do not have your own private vehicle:
- Take a van from the Digos Van Terminal, earliest trip leaves at 10am. At the Camp Sabros Van drop off (Sitio Barras), either hike up (20 minutes) or take a habal-habal or horse ride going up to the camp proper which is about 750meters from the drop off point. When leaving Camp Sabros, it is best to start your trek down by 3pm. Van trips back to Digos City proper stop by 4pm.
- Take a habal-habal at Barangay Cogon which is located by the main highway in Digos City. Landmark is the Shell Station located before entry to Digos if you are coming from Davao City. From the Shell Station, choose the main highway (which leads to bansalan) and watch out for the cemented road turning right which is about 200meters away. That is the entry point of Barangay Cogon. You will know you are on the right entry point as there is a "This Way to Camp Sabros" sign. From that point, you can take the habal-habal which will bring you all the way up to Camp Sabros, about 25 kilometers.
We hope to see you soon at the camp!
We do not offer transfer or shuttle services.
If you would like to hire a van, please contact Ms. Mik Claudio of Etours to arrange with them, her number is +63 992 867 4779.
For details on how to commute to and from Camp Sabros or how to get there via private vehicle, please refer to this link: https://campsabros.com/contact.php?showdrawer
We charge the following entrance fees from day tour guests only:
- Adult: P25.00
- Child: P10.00
Entrance fees are waived for overnight guests.
Day tour guests and those who want to take our rides are on a first-come, first-serve basis, no reservations can be made.
For overnight accomodations, reservations are done thru our online reservation system. Just go to our home page and click on any of these buttons:
- RESERVE NOW - fill up the form and click "Submit"
- RESERVATIONS - fill up the form and click "Submit"
- COTTAGE RATES - click on VIEW INCLUSIONS, then RESERVE NOW, fill up the form and click "Submit"
Right now we do not allow pitching of tents as we do not have the facilities needed to support camping-style stays. For overnight stay, we have cottages for rent.
Cooking is STRICTLY not allowed inside the cottages. An outdoor grill is provided for you and you may bring your own outdoor cooking equipment. Please do all your cooking outdoors.
We have a kitchen and we serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, short orders, and beverages. We also have a convenience store selling ready-to-eat food, so bringing in of food and drinks is not really necessary.